Heated car seat covers
Heated car seat covers can transform your no-frills commuter car into a back-friendly comfort-mobile. Not only are they good for the driver–but heated car seat covers can make your passengers’ experience a whole lot warm-fuzzier. And for very little money! For a price range between $13 and $60, depending on what controls, contouring, and massage features you may want, you can outfit your seat, plug that baby into the cigarette lighter and feel the warmth. Below, I’ve listed the top benefits of heated car seat covers–as well as answers to the top concerns.
1. Heated car seat covers are a great value. Even if you get the top of the line model, these things are just surprisingly cheap. Sure, it’s nicer to have the heated seats built into the car as an option when you buy it–but many buyers report actually preferring the feel of the plug-in heated car seat covers.
2. It’s possible to plug in two or three heated car seat covers at a time. With the use of a 3-way cigarette lighter adapter, you can have the driver and up to two passengers taken care of all winter long. The best adapters come with a battery level indicator as well–so you can keep an eye on how well your battery is managing with the extra electricity drain.
3. For people whose core automobile heaters are not working, heated car seat covers can function as an auxiliary to a plug-in defroster/heater fan. For the purposes of safety, the most important thing when one’s car heater is not working is to be able to keep the windows defrosted, Unfortunately, however, defrosted windows do not help keep passengers warm. Seat heaters are a great, low-coast companion to a hard-working little plugin defroster. Not optimal, to be sure–but it’ll get you through the cold winter while you save up for a more permanent solution to the problem. The biggest question most people have about plug-in heated car seat covers (and other plug-in devices) is about safety. Is there any likelihood of creating electrical wiring problems in the vehicle through such devices? Any likelihood of starting a fire or shorting out your car’s electrical system? The answer to that question is, if it’s built to plug into the cigarette lighter and you are using a good-quality adapter, it should be a perfectly safe solution. For added assurance, it’s always a good idea to select models that have gotten good user reviews on Amazon. Even if you choose to buy elsewhere, take full advantage of those Amazon customer reviews; and buy products that others have tested for you. If you want product-specific, up-to-date reviews and recommendations for heated car seat covers, you can get plenty more information at a site that I’ve dedicated to all kinds of best car cover for bmw cars heating solutions. (And I try to do it without insulting your intelligence.)
Tips to Buy the Best Infant-Toddler Car Seats
There are two basic styles of cars seats for very young kids. Both these two styles of seats are now considered essential child safety items. The first one is the infant car seat for infants who weigh less than 20 lbs and are less than a year old. According to experts, these infant seats are the safest. The second one is the infant-toddler car seats, which are the topic of our present article.
Infant-toddler seats are also known as convertible car seats because these can be adjusted to face forward or backward as and when needed. These car seats can be used by both infants and older children weighing up to 40 lbs. The seat is to be installed in the back seat for infants below age one, facing the rear until they reach a year old. The infant-toddler car seat can be turned to face forward when the kid weighs a minimum 20 lbs but it should be done only when s/he has reached age one. However, experts advise against this and suggest that it’s safest to seat the kid facing the rear as long as possible if the kid is comfortable and the seat can take his/her weight. This is the safest method in case of an accident. That is because, in a frontal collision, the stress on a forward-facing child’s neck can injure his/her spine. Speaking of this, a majority of the newly designed infant-toddler car seats can carry kids up to 30 lbs in a rear-facing position. These convertible car seats are thus useful for those who reach 20 lbs. before age one, and also for keeping them extra safe after that. The cost of an infant-toddler seats generally start at around $70.
Qualities of an ideal infant-toddler car seat
1. Simple and easy to install: A complex process can hamper proper installation of the seat and secure harnessing of the baby which is necessary for adequate safety.
2. Buy a seat with sufficient harness: An ideal infant-toddler seat must have at least a five-point safety harness. There should be one strap for each shoulder, each thigh, and one between legs. These are safer for an infant than plastic shields or T-bar restraints. You also need to keep in mind that buying new seats are safer than buying used seats which often use outdated safety techniques.
3 .Belt adjustments from the front: The better seats are those that let you make adjustments from the front and have raised belt slots for buckling ease. Hence, these are much safer than seats that make belt adjustments from the back. Some new models now come with automatic adjustment.
4. LATCH system: Beginning September 2002, all new child safety seats and vehicles must be compatible with the LATCH system, which is acronym for Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children. This system combines the previously existing top tethers with two lower anchors, built into the rear of the car. It is designed to make installation of a car seat easier and safer by attaching it directly to the vehicle instead of using the seat belt to secure it.
5. Washability and comfort: Although babies are notorious for making a mess of things, only a few manufacturers of infant-toddler car seats consider this common aspect. Most car seats come with permanently fixed pad covers which are un-washable. Always buy one with pad covers that could be detached and laundered in a washing machine. Also opt for a well padded seat with enough head and back support. This will enable your child to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Tips For Selling Genuine Auto Parts On Amazon
Sync inventory with the Amazon store As people add items to their shopping carts and place an order, a fast delivery option can be expected from Amazon. This implies that you need to update the inventory and make sure that the items aren’t available. As you plan ahead, it might be time-consuming for synchronizing inventory all by yourself. So, if you have a long list of car parts, then it’s essential to sync inventory automatically.
List the items accurately:
As you choose Amazon for promoting car parts and accessories, you should check every product page. If you come across pages which depict poor quality, then you shouldn’t upload them. In the end, ensure that the items match to what Amazon likes listing through the website. Check for the prices.
Once you are successful in managing the inventory through a tool, then you should be consistent in maintaining the price. In case you need to stay ahead, then you can decide on the price only when you have checked the same product on different online portals. In this way, you would be able to sell the items at the right price even when an extensive range of items are showcased online.
As you upload the product pages along with the description and the details, you should do it with great accuracy. See to it that your team doesn’t make a mistake in stating the dimensions and the weight of the car parts. While free shipping can entice people to purchase the product, you should be intelligent to drive everything with a shipping strategy that boosts the sales and covers up the cost.
Avail Amazon’s Buy Box
On websites like Amazon, you can list the products and make the ‘Ready to Buy’ box prominent. After all, you gain the advantage of featuring yourself as a seller on the online portal. Once the Buy Box is displayed on the web page, you can expect an increase in the sales. But, in order to be a seller, you first need to meet certain criteria laid down by Amazon. Finally, if you wish to be successful soon after proceeding with auto parts listing on Amazon, then it’s time to implement and streamline many processes. You can also use listing tools to make a few aspects of the process. A shipping software can also help when you integrate numerous systems for the comprehensive strategy you had thought about.
Why and How to Get Vehicle Seat Covers
Vehicle seat covers are used primarily to protect and preserve the freshness of the interior, to enhance the looks and increase the value of the vehicle, especially in the case of resale. To help you choose the covers to suit your needs, here is an overview of the products available in the market.
Universal covers. They fit on most vehicles and offer a solution tailored to your budget, i.e. their cost is usually lower than tailor-made covers. These vehicle seat covers are available in a wide choice of fabrics, colors and cuts in classic styles, contemporary or tuning. You will also find several solutions to meet your specific needs for:
* Bench seats
* Bucket seats
* Split bench seat configurations
The tailor-made solution guarantees a clean look as it takes into account the exact dimensions of the seats, to the millimeter, as if you would install a second skin on the vehicle seats. Also, the tailor-made seat is best for most current technical requirements relative to armrests, adjustable levers, head restraints, airbags, split seats, etc.. A word of caution: if your seat is equipped with an airbag on the side, the car or truck seat covers must be designed accordingly. In general, custom seat covers are available in high quality materials, combining comfort and ease of maintenance. Therefore, they should be machine washable and they should meet most of the specifications of the automotive industry (friction test, UV resistance, etc.).
In general, custom covers can be made with the following fabrics:
– Synthetic leather
– Genuine leather
Custom covers should be offered with a two-year minimum warranty against material and manufacturing defects. Both of the above-mentioned solutions for vehicle seat covers are great choices for your next set of seat covers. They will cover up any existing damage, offer excellent protection for the future and provide a more personalized and enhanced look to your vehicle’s interior. Personally, I like to go over product reviews available online as well as ratings posted by customers on the web (such as Amazon.com), before making any buying decision for automotive accessories. It is a great way to learn as much as possible about automotive seat covers. Marc has been a content publisher for over 10 years.